The RS is going to have to advertise what presentment mechanisms it supports.

We don’t have that yet.   I suspect that it might be part of OAuth Discovery.
Currently that mostly cover AS discovery, but for the RS I could see doing a
head on the resource and getting back a link to a JSON document that would
contain meta-data about the RS.

The standard OAuth answer to this question is the client would get it from the
service documentation, but that is not really scalable.