Option A.  I have higher confidence that this specification solves the problems
because it was designed during a 4-day security meeting dedicated to this task
by a group of over 20 OAuth security experts, including both sets of
researchers in Germany who originally identified the problem.  This solution
has also been implemented and interop tested by Roland Hedberg, Brian Campbell,
and I believe others.  Note that the reason I am advocating this specification
is *not* because I'm an editor of it; my role was to record in spec language
what the OAuth security experts designed together over the 4-day period in
Darmstadt.

I’ll also note that even if Option B also solves the problem, it comes at
significant adoption costs and complexity not found in A.  In particular, it
requires that developers understand support a new “Link Relation” syntax not
used elsewhere in OAuth.  As Nat writes about his own draft in
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg15789.html - there is not
a standard JSON syntax for link relations.  He writes “we could easily create a
parallel to it”.  I’d rather we solve the problem using standard mechanisms
already employed in OAuth, rather than risk bifurcating OAuth in the developer
community by unnecessarily inventing/creating new syntax that is unfamiliar to
developers and that many of them may reject using.

                                                          -- Mike

P.S.  Information about the OAuth security meeting can be found at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/136Cz2iwUFMdoKWZPCqZRhkmfmHAlJ6kM5OyeXzGptU4/edit
 and
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cRa11EgimnTeJZR1-PUpNRpi_u_EoSpO5NtakVbA_sk/edit
 .