At this point we are not considering changing the vague nature of scopes.

A scope might still grant permission at the API level or finer grained.

With things like the FIRE health record API there are standard scopes so I am
assuming that if the client wants scope x, y ,z for health provider A & B it
would ask for 3 scopes and two resources in the authorization request.    The
user might not grant all scopes doe all endpoints.

When the client asks for a AT for RS A that might have different scopes than
the one for RS B.

If the client wants to ask for different scopes for different resources then it
would need to do two authorization requests.

Creating a request that could say give me x & y for A and z for B is probably
farther than we want to go.

It is a interesting point for the WG to consider.

John B.