Thanks John for your reply, have you had time to discuss a way forward with
Hannes.

I agree we should absolutely register cnf in introspection to go inline
with RFC 7800.

Since RFC 7800 is done it might be preferable to do the registration in the
ACE specification that is the specification that needs it.

//Samuel