Hi John

On 11/08/16 23:43, John Bradley wrote:
Anyone can attend IETF meetings, and we encourage new people.  We all were new
at some point.  (I have always been old but am the exception)

Wait and see a newcomer like myself and you may get surprised :-)

We meet 3 times a year.  The meetings are listed at
https://www.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.html

There are sometimes interim meetings that are announced on the list.  We just
had one on Security in Germany.

Often there more informal meetings at IIW
http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com/ in California twice a year and at
OpenID workshops.

We'll keep an eye on the upcoming calendar and the list announcements.

Many thanks, Sergey

John B.