Brian

*grant type*
Thanks for the grant type pointers.

*client_id*
The reciprocal flow by its nature is part of a code_grant flow, and I
expect that party A and party B can be reversed. Given that, it is unclear
why client_id would not be required. Would you elaborate?

*response*
Agree a response should be defined. 200 if ok, 400 if invalid. Any reason
for doing more?

/Dick