All,

Based on the feedback during the meeting in Montreal and on the mailing
list, we think that the WG has decided to adopt this draft.

*Authors,*

Feel free to submit a new WG -00 draft.
We would like to point out that Tony has raised some security concerns
about this, so please take that into consideration when you submit your
draft.

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes