Manicode Security is strongly in favor of deprecating the implicit flow in
favor of the authorization code flow as suggested by this recommendation.

We're also eager to see secure implementations for SPA delegation be clarified
by the working group as well.

Thank you for this important work!

Aloha and Well Wishes,
--