If the secret is dynamically provisioned then you have a confidential
client. Anyone reverse engineering their own installation of the native app
would only extract their own client's credentials, as opposed to the shared
secret of all installations. Having a confidential client means that
requests to the token endpoint (code, refresh) are client authenticated, so
PKCE wouldn't be needed.