Hi Vittorio,

Thanks for the good starting point of standardizing JWT-ized AT.

One feedback.
The “sub” claim can include 2 types of identifier, end-user and client, in this
spec.
It requires those 2 types of identifiers to be unique each other in the IdP
context.

I prefer omitting “sub” claim in 2-legged context, so that no such constraint
needed.

thanks

nov