The request originated from Ben Kaduk's Discuss ballot on the draft and
suggestion that the URI values be registered.

Some of the relevant messages in the thread:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/oauth/QiA5PDBsKlApNZIRy3QOttd-JDM
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/oauth/E2eOLE576c_Zw6MK0ysouEbmrrw
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/oauth/GKh_vAtvD3bAcuBJ7OXxquVcrmM
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/oauth/f4tBwgOO2NlhOJobUKNdw2wCPAU

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 5:33 AM Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofe...@arm.com>
wrote:

> Hi all
>

> The authors of the token exchange draft asked IANA for an early
> registration of URIs and parameters, token types, claims, etc.
>

> IANA asked me for review and I unfortunately do not know (or remember) why
> this early registration is needed.
>

> Any reason to do this early registration?
>

> Ciao
>
> Hannes

> information in any medium. Thank you.

computer. Thank you._