+1 for me as well :)

On 4/8/19 1:38 PM, Hans Zandbelt wrote:
+1

Hans.

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019, 19:34 John Bradley <ve7...@ve7jtb.com <mailto:ve7...@ve7jtb.com>> wrote:

    I agree this should be adopted as a working group document.

    On 4/8/2019 7:07 PM, Hannes Tschofenig wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > this is the call for adoption of the 'JWT Usage in OAuth2 Access
    Tokens'?? document following the positive feedback at the last IETF
    meeting in Prague.

    > Here is the document:
    > https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bertocci-oauth-access-token-jwt-00
    >
    > Please let us know by April 22nd whether you accept / object to the
    > adoption of this document as a starting point for work in the OAuth
    > working group.
    >
    > Ciao
    > Hannes & Rifaat
    >
    > IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments
    are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
    intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do
    not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any
    purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.