I've updated my OP projects draft implementation to 02 as well as the
example browser based client using DPoP for those interested

RP: https://murmuring-journey-60982.herokuapp.com
OP: https://op.panva.cz/.well-known/openid-configuration

As I've mentioned in the github issue tracker i think a server discovery
medatata will be needed so that the RP can know upfront which DSAs are
supported on the OP side to validate DPoP Proof JWTs with

Best,
*Filip Skokan*