Hi all, I'm looking forward to the discussion on this on Tuesday!

I wanted to add my thoughts on a potential addition to this draft,
specifically around returning some minimal user information in the
transaction response.

The summary of the suggestion is to return a new "user" key along with the
access token that contains the user ID and userinfo endpoint, such as:

    {
      "access_token": {
        "value": "UM1P9PMHKUR64TB8N6BW7OZB8CDFONP219RP1LT0",
        "type": "bearer"
      },
      "user": {
        "id": "5035678642",
        "userinfo": "https://authorization-server.com/user/5035678642";
      }
    }

A more detailed analysis of the specific proposal and motivation behind
this is available on my blog:

https://aaronparecki.com/2019/07/18/17/adding-identity-to-xyz

Thanks!

----