This should address all IESG review comments, including Ben's Discuss. We will
follow with detailed responses to the reviewers.

Thanks,
        Yaron

On 13/10/2019, 17:02, "internet-dra...@ietf.org" <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
wrote:

    A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bcp-07.txt
    has been successfully submitted by Yaron Sheffer and posted to the
    IETF repository.

    Name:               draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bcp
    Revision:   07
    Title:              JSON Web Token Best Current Practices
    Document date:      2019-10-13
    Group:              oauth
    Pages:              16
    Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bcp-07
    Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bcp
    Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bcp-07

    Abstract:
       JSON Web Tokens, also known as JWTs, are URL-safe JSON-based security
       tokens that contain a set of claims that can be signed and/or
       encrypted.  JWTs are being widely used and deployed as a simple
       security token format in numerous protocols and applications, both in
       the area of digital identity, and in other application areas.  The
       goal of this Best Current Practices document is to provide actionable
       guidance leading to secure implementation and deployment of JWTs.

    The IETF Secretariat