I have the feeling that this attack aims at breaking a security property
that OAuth does not claim to fulfill (and that nobody expects OAuth to
fulfill):

"Given two colluding clients A and B, where A has obtained an access
token T, B cannot use T to access protected resources."
(analogously for two users U_A and U_B of the clients, where the users
have some session with a backend client.)

And there are good reasons why this is not captured by the security
property (Hans' screenshot, for example).

As far as I know, this property is neither achieved by classical
first-party session-based authentication/authorization nor by any other
web-based mechanism, or is it?

-Daniel