Hi,

Please find my feedback on page 11-20 below.

Hans.

P14
4.2.4 For an RP there should be more explicit text and guidance about
having a single dedicated immutatable redirect URI per client that
"demultiplexes" access to the protected resource by storing the original
location that the user agent was trying to access in the state associated
with the authorization request.

P15
same section 4.2.4, 2nd paragraph: if I'm correct the text about
authorization codes being single use only and revoke access tokens on 2nd
use is not different from the original RFC is it? If so, why repeat here?

3rd paragraph: why not a MUST for invalidating state (and randomizing it
for that matter) but only a SHOULD?

P16
4.3.2 the "postmessage communication" is mentioned here without any context
or explanation; I guess this refers to the OIDC session management spec
somehow?

4.4 Mixup: I would like to emphasize here that the mixup attack works
perfectly fine against two statically configured OPs, to avoid the
impression that it is somehow applicable in dynamic scenarios only.

P17
About the description of the mixup attack: as long as the attacker is able
to trigger a request (by having the user click a link) and read the
query/POST parameters on the A-AS (perhaps from the logs) he can execute a
mixup attack by starting from the A-AS rather than the H-AS (as
demonstrated in the OAuth 2.0 security workshop in Darmstadt December
2016). Perhaps this can be made more explicit.

--
hans.zandb...@zmartzone.eu
ZmartZone IAM - www.zmartzone.eu