Multiple access tokens are outside the scope of RAR. The request is intended to
describe the access for a single returned access token. If semantics for
multiple access tokens are agreed upon, then it can use the RAR structure, the
Resources parameter, and the Scope parameter all in parallel again.

 — Justin