Hi Torsten,

Sorry for the delayed response, but since I was explicitly listed in the
"To:" field I expect the response is still of interest.
On Wed, Mar 04, 2020 at 05:19:13PM +0100, Torsten Lodderstedt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> based on the recent feedback, Vladimir and I propose the following changes to
> draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response:
>
> - the token data are encapsulated in a container element “_token_data”
> - beyond this, the top-level container only contains meta data pertinent to
> the JWT representing the signed (encrypted) introspection response
> - we need to add text to the spec to point out that replay detection must be
> based on the jti in the “_token_data” container not the top level claim

I think this sort of thing will resolve the fundamental issues quite well.
(I want to say I had listed it as a potential option some months ago, but
don't have the time to go look in the archives and check.)

I see there's still some discussion ongoing about specifics, which is fine;
I expect we will still end up in a good place.

-Ben