Perfect, and really good info! but most people, if we need to worry about
the audience, are not going to put that together. They just read "OAUTH".
It's not a deal breaker, but if the document is going to be easy to read
and keep confusion to a minimum... then it would be nice if it addressed
concepts like this that might seem obvious to you.

Granted, I am coming at this from a consultant perspective who works with a
lot of companies who have architects that barely understand these
technologies, but are implementing them for the enterprise.

-Jared
Skype:jaredljennings
Signal:+1 816.730.9540
WhatsApp: +1 816.678.4152