Am 04.05.20 um 19:54 schrieb Neil Madden:
> I mentioned another one in my recent email - BREACH attacks against
> HTTP compression being used to steal access tokens in transit.
Excellent point, I added that one.

> There’s a variant of the online XSS attacks in which the attacker just
> proxies requests through the victim’s browser

That was the attack that should have been described under "Online XSS"
in the first place. I somehow got confused along the way. Exfiltration
of precomputed values is definitely /not/ "Online XSS".

> (https://beefproject.com) rather than exfiltrating tokens/proofs.

As a sidenote: BeEF is not really XSS but requires a full browser
compromise.

Thanks for the feedback!

-Daniel