Perhaps quite late, but a few comments/questions related to this:

1) When decoded, all the JWT samples are missing the "typ" claim from the
header, which I think should be "oauth.authz.req+jwt".

2) When validating the JAR if we are to validate the "typ" then this would be
incompatible with OIDC's request object, I think?

3) When the JAR is passed by reference, then the HTTP response Content-Type of
"application/oauth.authz.req+jwt" would also seem to break or be incompatible
with OIDC's request object passed by reference?

There might need to be clarification when mixing this w/ an OIDC OP
implementation.

TIA

-Brock