Works for me

From: OAuth <oauth-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Aaron Parecki
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 2:44 PM
To: Phillip Hunt <phil.h...@independentid.com>
Cc: OAuth WG <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Incorporate or Reference RFC8628 Device Authorization
Grant?

I have a draft I'm about to publish after our recent discussions. One of the
changes is adding an appendix that lists out a bunch of existing OAuth
extensions, and the device grant is in there. I also replaced the "Extension
Grants" example in section 4.3
(https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-parecki-oauth-v2-1-02#section-4.3) with the
device grant since that is deployed far wider than the SAML Assertion grant
that was in that example in RFC6749. This will be published as version -03 in
the next few days. Do you think that would be enough?

Aaron Parecki

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 2:39 PM Phillip Hunt