I don’t think there’s anything new introduced in PAR that would alter existing
status quo of privacy consiserations. As such if privacy consideration was to
be added for completeness it should be along the lines of “this document does
not expand on or otherwise alter the privacy considerations” or “there are no
new privacy considerations introduced by this document”.

Filip

Odesláno z iPhonu