Hi all,

I have not read these drafts yet, so please forgive me if speaking out
of turn.

Speaking as co-chair of COSE WG, we're intermittently discussing a
recharter, and accepting new algorithms without recharter has consensus
so far.  Note, though, that the COSE WG is focused on COSE and not JOSE.
 Not to say the work couldn't be done there, but if there's little-to-no
interest in COSE then it is not likely to make progress.

Also, if there's not a clear place to progress work, I would strongly
suggest bringing it up on secdispa...@ietf.org, whose purpose is to find
homes for new work.

- m&m

Matthew A. Miller