Hi all

Because some procedural issues I have to update the shepherd writeup of the JAR
document and I wanted to verify whether the implementations listed in
https://github.com/hannestschofenig/tschofenig-ids/blob/master/shepherd-writeups/Writeup_OAuth_JAR.txt
 (copied below) are still inline with the latest version of
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-30 (given the changes the
document has gone through*).

----- List of implementations -----

As part of the OpenID Foundation certification program the following

implementations of OpenID Connect Core indicate support for this

functionality:

* CZ.NIC mojeID,

* Thierry Habart's SimpleIdentitySever v.2.0.0,

* Roland Hedberg's pyoidc 0.7.7,

* Peercraft ApS's Peercarft,

* MIT's MITREidConnect,

* Gluue Server 2.3,

* Filip Skokan's node-oidc pre supports.

Authlete (https://www.authlete.com/), a commerical, closed source

server implementation, has also implemented this specification and

is offering it.

There is an open source implementation from NRI in PHP and Scala.

NRI's Open Source PHP: https://bitbucket.org/PEOFIAMP/phpoidc

-----

Ciao
Hannes

PS: List of changes from the current draft to the one when I wrote my shepherd
writeup:
http://tools.ietf.org//rfcdiff?url1=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-09.txt&url2=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-30.txt

medium. Thank you.