Hi Vladimir,

Just FYI. To be exact, FAPI (version 1) Part 1 (Read-Only) does not require
all request parameters be put duplicately in a request object. It is FAPI
(version 1) Part 2 (Read-Write) (Section 5.2.2
<https://openid.net/specs/openid-financial-api-part-2-ID2.html#authorization-server>
Clause 10) that has the requirement. In the context of FAPI Part 1, a
request object does not have to be used. One more note is that parameters
inside a request object and parameters outside a request object are merged
(as they are in OIDC Core 1.0) when the authorization request is being made
for FAPI Read-Only APIs (not for FAPI Read-Write APIs).

Taka