Hello

I was reviewing the latest DPoP draft[1] and saw numerous mentions of using
a DPoP proof for refreshing an access token, but no explicit description of
how to do that, nor an example. Was this intentional?

Perhaps a new section "Refreshing an Access Token"?

Additionally, I can imagine that an AS can improve its security posture by
adding support for DPoP *just* to token refresh and not requiring existing
resource servers to upgrade. Rotating refresh tokens would not be as
critical for public clients using DPoP for token refresh.

Would using DPoP only for token refresh be appropriate? If so, language
describing that would be helpful. :)

/Dick

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fett-oauth-dpop-04