Hi everybody,

I provided some feedback on TLS usage on OAuth 2.1.
You can find it in this commentable PR:

- https://github.com/aaronpk/oauth-v2-1/pull/30/files

As a first-time reader of this I-D I found that the various
references to TLS were a bit confusing because:

- sometimes it was explicitly stated as MUST
- sometimes it was not mentioned
- in other parts it's MAY not use TLS (eg. `loopback`).

Moreover various information on how to process TLS
were given: I am not sure whether this makes the spec
more secure or less secure, as there are  spec
related to TLS security including RFC8740 which does not
seem to be included (it's not in BCP195, which applies to TLS<=1.2).
Probably we need a way to delegate elsewhere all the quirks of
TLS/whatever channel security mechanism is used.

The general idea of the above PR is to:

- move everything about TLS to a specific section;
- state that MUST TLS unless `loopback`;
- further quotes of TLS are expected to be non-normative.

Feedback welcome,