On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:30 AM Roman Danyliw <r...@cert.org> wrote:

> Hi!

And way back when I was AD, OAuth was by far the most productive working
group I managed.  They put out what felt like about 3 documents a meeting
for full publication.  I was the AD for 3 years, ending in 2017 when EKR
became an AD.

There was a bit of management as a result of the number of experts and
varying use cases for their environments, but even with that, OAuth was
very productive.  Since your document was 2016, I was likely the AD.  Yes,
the meetings had challenges at times, but we worked through it and things
got done.

Best regards,
Kathleen

--