I have also read it and it looks good to me. It might be worth explicitly
discussing how it relates to the older draft [1] (that we implemented at the
time). That older draft also included a client_id parameter in the response, so
it would be good to clarify if that is actually needed to prevent the attack or
not.

[1]:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-mix-up-mitigation-01
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-mix-up-mitigation-01>