Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-oauth-par-08: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-par/

COMMENT:

Thank you for the work put into this document.

I can only regret that the document shepherd write-up does not include anything
about the WG consensus.

Please find below one non-blocking COMMENT points (no need to reply), and some
nits.

I hope that this helps to improve the document,

Regards,

-éric

== COMMENTS ==

-- Section 1 --
"traditional web applications but is prohibitively difficult to use with mobile
apps", I find the adverb "prohibitively" possibly slightly exagerated ;-)

== NITS ==

Is this "user-agent" or "user agent" ? As it is not about the HTTP header.

The PAR acronym for "pushed authorization requests" is defined but nearly never
used in the text.

-- Section 1 --
The first § is a single very long sentence. Consider splitting this long
sentence in shorter ones ? Same applies in other places in the document (e.g.,
1st sentence in section 2.4)