Attn: Michael, Nat, John and Dick (OAuth Authorization Server Metadata registry
experts)

I'm resending a review request for a document that's listed on the next IESG
telechat. Can you get to this before 12/2?

Please let us know if approval from all four experts is required.

thanks,

Amanda Baber
IANA Operations Manager