Hi Nikos,

The "error_description" can be used to explain the expected token issuer and other facts to client developers.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc6750#section-3

If you want to give client software the ability to respond programmatically this will require some sort of a proprietary extension.

Vladimir

Vladimir Dzhuvinov