Ah, for machine-to-machine the eKYC/IA spec is not relevant - as it
requires an interactive session (an authenticated user).
But the Rich Authorization Spec (authorization_details) describes how to
express more information related to a grant, so that would be fitting I
would think. We use the structure for accountability purposes, legal basis
and legitimate interest - and reflect certain claims in the access token
(JWT).

--
Vennlig hilsen

Steinar Noem