Hi,
I was wondering what is the reason for introducing the sd_digests claim. I
think it complicates integration with existing systems. For example, I am
pretty sure that the VC included in Example 4 is wrong. Since the verifier can
learn from the SD-JWT-RELEASE which claims are hashed, why is it necessary to
nest them under the sd_digests claim?

Also a small detail: if you decode the token at the end of section 5.2, instead
of "sd_digests" it uses "_sd"

Best,
Nikos
--
Nikos Fotiou - http://pages.cs.aueb.gr/~fotiou
Researcher - Mobile Multimedia Laboratory