I, too, would like to apologize for submitting this right before the
meeting tomorrow! The good news is that none of the changes should be
surprising, as this version incorporates all the feedback from the previous
meeting in Vienna. There are only 15 minutes on the agenda tomorrow to
cover this and my other draft, so it will mostly be a status update anyway.
I'm looking forward to diving deeper into some new topics during the side
meetings this week!

Aaron