Thanks again

Brandon Whitacre Holdings LLC
Cryptic Codes LLC
Brandon Whitacre

On Nov 16, 2022, at 02:37, Kai Lehmann <kai.lehmann=401und1...@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:

Hi Rifaat,

the ones regarding the Fine Grained Authorization discussion.

Regards,

Kai

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <rifaat.s.i...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 15. November 2022 at 20:45
To: Kai Lehmann <kai.lehm...@1und1.de>
Cc: oauth <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Tuesday side meeting agenda

Hi Kai,

Unfortunately, we did not take notes for these meetings.

Which slides specifically are you referring to?

Regards,

 Rifaat

On Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 4:14 AM Kai Lehmann <kai.lehm...@1und1.de> wrote:

Hi Rifaat,

are the slides/meeting notes available for the side meetings somewhere? There have been some slides shown and discussed during the side-meeting on Thursday and I would like to revisit them. If there are slides/notes available, it might be a good idea to reference them here:

https://wiki.ietf.org/meeting/115/sidemeetings

Thanks,

Kai