Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-oauth-rar-18: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to
https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-rar/

COMMENT:

Thank you for the work on this document.

Many thanks to Thomas Fossati for his ART ART review:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/art/EckO_3zF-gnI83Q_HmO5xREursI/ and
thanks to the authors for addressing Thomas' comments.

No other comments from me, just a note: I was wondering if it wouldn't have
made sense to informally reference and discuss in a short paragraph RFC9237 and
its applicability to OAuth given its content - I will accept that it might not
be the case since 9237 is really intended for Ace and IoT but the similarities
made me question it.

Francesca