Hi Kai! The selective disclosure draft has a take on how to preserve
privacy which I think is promising and seems fitting for some scenarios
that I work with.

https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-oauth-selective-disclosure-jwt-02.html

Regarding RAR I guess that handling the privacy issues will be up the
implementors and their DPIA/risk analysis. In our case we are transmitting
sensitive information, and are discussing wether we should encrypt the jwt,
or only encrypt the authorization_details structure using JWE.

tor. 12. jan. 2023 kl. 16:44 skrev Kai Lehmann <kai.lehmann=

Vennlig hilsen

Steinar Noem
Partner Udelt AS
Systemutvikler