Thanks for the review and ballot Éric. I've replied inline below and put
together this PR with corresponding edits:
https://github.com/danielfett/draft-dpop/pull/182/files

On Mon, Apr 10, 2023 at 11:45 PM Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <
nore...@ietf.org> wrote:

> Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
> draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-14: No Objection

> introductory paragraph, however.)
>

> Please refer to
> https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/
> for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-dpop/

> COMMENT:
>

> Thank you for the work put into this document.
>
> Please find below some non-blocking COMMENT points, and some nits.
>
> Special thanks to Rifaat Shekh-Yusef for the shepherd's detailed write-up
> including the WG consensus (and the author count) even if the
> justification of
> the intended status is rather light.
>
> I hope that this review helps to improve the document,
>
> Regards,
>
> -éric
>
> # COMMENTS (non blocking)
>
> ## Section 1
>
> Should there be a reference to OAuth ?

Sure, we'll add a RFC6749 reference with OAuth in that first sentence in
Section 1.

> s/The mechanism described herein /The mechanism specified herein / ? as it
> is
> proposed standard

Makes sense. We'll update.

> Adding a short description of SPA would be useful, or simply remove this
> reference ?

I'll try to rephrase that sentence somewhat to be more descriptive.

# NITS (non blocking / cosmetic)

> ## Section 2
>
> ` Properly audience restricting access tokens can prevent such misuse` is
> difficult to parse

I'll try to tighten it up.

> ## Section 4.1
>
> s/repeated below for ease of reference/repeated below in figure 3 for ease
> of
> reference/ ?

Sure, I'll change to ref figure 3.

> ## Section 4.2
>
> s/MUST NOT be none or an identifier for a symmetric algorithm (MAC)/MUST
> NOT be
> 'none' or an identifier for a symmetric algorithm/

  "none" is wrapped in a <code></code> tag in the HTML/HTMLized versions of
the draft, which is consistent with treatment of other JWS algorithm
literals in the document.

> ## Section 6.1
>
> `JSON Web Tokens (JWT)` the JWT acronym has already been defined.

 Good point. I'll just use the acronym there.

computer. Thank you._