Hi Lars,

About this registration modification question (see [AB]):

    DISCUSS:

    # GEN AD review of draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-14

    CC @larseggert

    ## Discuss

    ### Section 12.7.1, paragraph 3
    ```
         However, the initial registration of the nonce claim by [OpenID.Core]
         used language that was contextually specific to that application,
         which was potentially limiting to its general applicability.

         This specification therefore requests that the entry for nonce in the
         IANA "JSON Web Token Claims" registry [IANA.JWT] be updated as
         follows to reflect that the claim can be used appropriately in other
         contexts.
    ```
    Is OpenID as the change controller OK with the IETF changing the IANA
registry in this way?

[AB] Brian Campbell writes,