Hi Brian,

please note that this is a working group item and you cannot make
decisions in a small group with off-line discussions.

Hence, I suggest to propose the changes to the list and get support for
it. As you know, we need to follow this approach to give everyone in the
group a chance to get their voice heard.

Ciao
Hannes