It would be excellent to see more information on
"attested_security_context" and "key_type" which appear in the example
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-looker-oauth-attestation-based-client-auth-00#name-wallet-instance-attestation

I gather from searching that this is relevant:
https://github.com/italia/eudi-wallet-it-docs/blob/722d50be9b296d1d28218eac50f8c9c3b10d8563/docs/en/wallet-solution.rst#L135

It seems a bit odd, to believe a client to make these kinds of assertions
by themselves... Has there been any discussion of x5c or cert chains for
the cnf key?

OS

--

ORIE STEELE