Thanks, Hannes.

The fact that technologies like AnonCreds are based on such old principles, yet they are not uniformly standardized, often times limited to a few implementations that may or may not be secure, are full of security footguns, lack hardware support, and are just extremely hard or impossible to deploy speaks for itself.

That's why things like SD-JWT exist and gain traction.

Yes, you have to jump through hoops to get unlinkability, but it is not impossible, and it seems to be a good tradeoff for many.

-Daniel