From: OAuth <oauth-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Kristina Yasuda
<Kristina.Yasuda=40microsoft....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 at 2:41 AM
To: Orie Steele <orie@transmute.industries>, rifaat.s.ietf
<rifaat.s.i...@gmail.com>
Cc: oauth <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for adoption - JWT and CWT Status List
EXTERNAL EMAIL: This email originated outside of our organisation. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content
is safe.

I support adoption, but we also implemented a similar spec and have similar
observations/reservations as Orie.
Really hope this draft can build up on the learnings to date and be a
significant improvement..