I read through the draft while doing some prep for the meetings this week
(which I'm attending remotely). While I have reservations about the idea of
the WG taking on and endorsing the work, I did have some
comments/suggestions on the general content of the draft that hopefully
will be useful nonetheless. I've added some issues to
https://github.com/aaronpk/oauth-first-party-apps/issues accordingly. I'm
not sure this message is actually useful but it seemed like mentioning
something on the mailing list was the right thing to do.

On Fri, Oct 20, 2023 at 4:02 PM Aaron Parecki <aaron=
40parecki....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The authors have finished incorporating the changes discussed at the last
> meeting and published a new draft:
>

> https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-parecki-oauth-first-party-apps-00.html
>
> Highlights include:
>
> • Renamed "device_session" to "auth_session" (feel free to continue
> bikeshedding this during the next meeting)
> • Added a way for the AS to indicate that the client should bounce out to
> a browser
> • Described how to use DPoP in conjunction with this spec
> • Added example of using a passkey to get an authorization code
>
> Here is the full list of issues we addressed in this revision:
>
> https://github.com/aaronpk/oauth-first-party-apps/milestone/2?closed=1
>
> I look forward to continuing the discussion at IETF 118!
>
> ---
> Aaron Parecki

computer. Thank you._