From: Tobias Looker <tobias.looker@mattr.global>
Date: Monday, 15 January 2024 at 9:17 PM
To: Orie Steele <orie@transmute.industries>, oauth <oauth@ietf.org>,
sp...@ietf.org <sp...@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [SPICE] Regarding draft-ietf-oauth-status-list-00
> Will there be a similar recommendation to use OHTTP with
> draft-ietf-oauth-status-list ?

I’ve opened an issue to track this but in general as editors we agree that
adding an implementation consideration is likelyworthwhile.

Thanks,
[MATTR website]<https://mattr.global/>

Tobias Looker
MATTR
+64 273 780 461
tobias.looker@mattr.global<mailto:first.last@mattr.global>
[MATTR website]<https://mattr.global/>
[MATTR on LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mattrglobal>
[MATTR on Twitter]<https://twitter.com/mattrglobal>
[MATTR on Github]<https://github.com/mattrglobal>

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not read it – please contact me immediately,
destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not
designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions
Act 2002.