From: Philippe De Ryck <phili...@pragmaticwebsecurity.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2024 5:40 AM
To: Justin Richer <jric...@mit.edu>
Cc: oauth <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth for Browser-Based Apps

Hi Justin,

Thank you for your detailed review.

> §9+ this draft should add privacy considerations, particularly for BFF
> pattern's proxy architecture.e

I wanted to ask for a bit more context on this comment. I understand that
having a proxy as a separate entity would expose all requests/responses to this
entity. However, in the context of a BFF, the frontend and the BFF belong
together (i.e., they are one application deployed as two components). The
frontend and BFF are deployed and operated by the same party, so I’m not sure
if this comment effectively applies.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Philippe