I have a question about the parameters: resource_signing_alg_values_supported, resource_encryption_alg_values_supported, resource_encryption_enc_values_supported.

I'm not sure how to interpret "content". Where the algorithms, if advertised, get to apply. Is this something that resources / applications will define, depending on the resource characteristics? If we take JWE for instance, it could be used for 3 things at least. To encrypt bearer JWTs to access the resource, in addition to encrypting request and response payloads.

Vladimir